- Cost effective polyester overlaminate with our acrylic adhesive for maximum clarity and durability
- Used as general purpose overlaminating film
- 3M Performance Label offers wide range of products for long term durability and adhesion with automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability. Some products are UL/CSA compliant materials that can be printed by Flexographic or Screen Print processes, as well as Thermal Transfer, Digital Printing, Inkjet, Laser or Dot Matrix Printing. Available with many facestocks such as Polyester, Polypropylene and Vinyl to Pharmaceutical papers or synthetics. Please refer to individual Product Datapage for specific product details.
- Think 3M First for Label Materials used in these Key Markets - Automotive, Electronics, Medical Device, Outdoor Power Equipment, Health Care, Security, Government, Personal Care, Recreational Vehicle, Aerospace, Transportation, Packaging, Foam Fabrication and General Industrial.
- Typical 3M Performance Label Applications include Bar Code Tracking, Track and Trace, Thermal Transfer Labels, Variable Information Printing (VIP), Brand and Instruction Labels, Warning Labels, Durable Decals, Surface Protection and Masking, Over Laminate, UV Protection, Tamper Indicating, Destructable Labels, Void Message, Fraud Reduction, Laminating, Bonding and Digital Window Graphics.
3M™ Overlaminate Label Materials are designed for protective overlaminate applications. A durable facestock resists scuffs, abrasions and chemicals. Different adhesives are available for performance in a variety of temperatures, substrates, and environments – including oily metals.