- Tamper evident feature leaves a visible void pattern when removed from substrate. Labelstock used for warrenty seal, authentication label or closure seal.
- Tight void pattern allows for small labels.
- 3M Performance Label offers wide range of products for long term durability and adhesion with automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability. Some products are UL/CSA compliant materials that can be printed by Flexographic or Screen Print processes, as well as Thermal Transfer, Digital Printing, Inkjet, Laser or Dot Matrix Printing. Available with many facestocks such as Polyester, Polypropylene and Vinyl to Pharmaceutical papers or synthetics. Please refer to individual Product Datapage for specific product details.
- Think 3M First for Label Materials used in these Key Markets - Automotive, Electronics, Medical Device, Outdoor Power Equipment, Health Care, Security, Government, Personal Care, Recreational Vehicle, Aerospace, Transportation, Packaging, Foam Fabrication and General Industrial.
- Typical 3M Performance Label Applications include Bar Code Tracking, Track and Trace, Thermal Transfer Labels, Variable Information Printing (VIP), Brand and Instruction Labels, Warning Labels, Durable Decals, Surface Protection and Masking, Over Laminate, UV Protection, Tamper Indicating, Destructable Labels, Void Message, Fraud Reduction, Laminating, Bonding and Digital Window Graphics.
3M™ Tamper Evident Label Materials are available in a full range of materials, patterns and colors for specific tamper-resistant labeling challenges. Destructible and non-destructible facestocks including paper, vinyl, acetate and polyester, and adhesives are formulated for a variety of surfaces including polyolefins. Reinforced paper liners add dimensional stability during processing.