- 32% phosphoric acid with a pH of approximately 0.1.
- Low-viscosity, gel-like consistency.
- Gel has a distinct blue color to assist in complete rinsing away of the etchant.
- Flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
An etching gel for use with 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive.
Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Single Bond Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
No refrigeration needed.
Store at room temperature for two years.
Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
Improved, easy-to-place etchant.
Acid etching of enamel and dentin.