- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for high gloss and deep color paint finishes
- Ideal for refining sand scratches to help reduce the amount of time spent compounding
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- Long lasting, even-wearing abrasive can reduce or eliminate extra materials and even full stages in specific cases
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ disc pads and soft interface pads
- Available in 3, 5, and 6-inch diameter discs as well as 2 3/4 x 5-inch sheets
- Allows technicians to refine paint scratches using a lighter random-orbital sander instead of a heavier polisher.
- Compared to traditional buffing, using 3M™ Trizact™ Abrasives for early paint finishing can reduce or prevent the introduction of swirl marks, burn through, and other defects caused by more aggressive processes.
3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Disc removes fine sand scratches on painted surfaces to reduce the amount of time spent compounding. Three-dimensional mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent finishes, longer disc life and reduced material costs. Foam backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.