- Broad-spectrum activity kills 99.999% of harmful bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant strains (in vitro)
- Proven efficacy - meets CDC, AORN and WHO Guidelines
- Helps prevent skin breakdown.
- Dries quickly without leaving hands sticky
- Compatible with CHG
- Recommended for repeat use.
- Reference: 1APIC Guideline for Handwashing and Hand Antisepsis in Health Care Settings, 1995. Larson, E.L. 2CDC Guideline for Handwashing and Hospital Environmental Control, 1985. Julia S. Garner; Martin S. Favero, Hospital Infections Program Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic provides fast, effective bacterial kill without being hard on skin.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic is uniquely formulated to be non-drying and non-irritating to skin, even with multiple daily use. Emollient-rich formulation helps prevent skin break down and has shown to improve hand hygiene compliance when included as part of a multi-dimensional program.
- To instantly kill bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Hand hygiene in healthcare settings
- Include as part of a multi-dimensional hand hygiene program to increase the frequency of hand cleansing/disinfecting