- The only hand antiseptic available that combines 2 active ingredients plus a lotion for effective antimicrobial activity and skin conditioning
- Persistent antimicrobial protection¹
- Provides better skin condition
- Available in two convenient sizes 500 mL or 1200 mL wedge bottles
- Meets or exceeded the FDA standards for surgical scrub at all time points¹
- FDA approved as a Health Care Personnel Handwash
- Reference: ¹ Data on file (LIMS 7838, 7957)
It's 3 products in 1! Avagard™ Surgical and Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic combines alcohol for rapid kill, Chlorhexidine Gluconate for persistence plus emollients for skin conditioning.
Avagard™ Surgical and Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic is the only FDA NDA approved brushless, waterless instant hand antiseptic that contains two active ingredients alcohol for rapid kill and Chlorhexidine Gluconate for persistent, cumulative activity and proprietary lotion formula to prevent dry cracked skin.
- Use as a surgical hand antiseptic prior to surgery (6 mL application)
- Use as a healthcare personnel hand wash when caring for high risk patient populations (2mL application)
- Available in two convenient sizes: 500 mL and 1.2 liter