- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs.
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time.
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence.
- As a restorative material, it provides good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for easier use.
- Available in a variety of shades to better match existing tooth structure for esthetic restorations. Pedo shade is available for pedodontic applications and Blue shade for core buildup applications.
An advanced glass ionomer system that offers a three-way cure to meet your needs for core buildup and restorative applications.
Trial kit includes 5g bottle of powder in Pedo shade, 2.5ml liquid, 2ml primer, 2ml finishing gloss, and accessories.