- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings are made with a thin, semi-permeable film that enables long wear time and full site visibility to minimize unnecessary dressing changes. Catalog code 1623W is 6 cm x 7 cm, 100 EA/box, 4 boxes/case.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites, skin protection, feeding tubes and Protective eyelid coverings
- Acute and chronic wounds and autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Superficial partial thickness burns, stage I or II pressure ulcers, and post tattoo application and removal