- Used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Can be used to clean heavily soiled surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemcials
- Pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive
- Industry standard - consistent proven performance with a long pad life
- Uniform coating throughout every 3M™ floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad.
Equipment Type: Rotary or Automatic
Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175-600 RPM